Official Get In The Playoffs Thread !!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Get In The Playoffs Thread !!!!!!!!!!

Djavelin

Head Dolphin In This Pod
Reaction score
I havent made a thread in awhile. I think the last time was when i made the beat the pats thread for the super bowl. We all know that they lost and all the good positive energy we created helped in our favor to stay undefeated. Now i ask the DOLPHIN nation to show some love.
Feel free to express your feelings, hopes, desires for our team.
Only positive vibes in here. I want to create some buzz and get the good energy flowing. Lets get it done DOLPHINS FANS. Lets keep it going all year and see what happens.

GO KICK SOME Axx IN THE NFL.

GO DOLPHINS ...........#1

yessir. get them phins into the playoffs however. After the shame of last season and our teams legacy almost being taken away by a division foe we as fans deserve it.

We deserve the playoffs, we deserve a run that they look back 10-20 years later saying wow that team did something big.
We were 1-15 last year hack, hack. DREADFUL.

Now we are in position to do something big for us.
We can win and get there.

GO DOLPHINS#1

now there is too many guys in that land for two girls... so dont count me in :)

but count the dolphins in the playoff's goin 10-6...
the ravens and colts, jets, patriots, chargers are teams to contend with us for our divisional title or WC spot... they're all on the rise like us.. but i think we go 2-1 in our remaining divisional games and go 3-1 against KC/STL/SF/Oak...
9-7 is a blemish for a turnaround team of parcell's caliber.. he needs a 1-15 turnaround for the dolphins to be 10-6 and playoff contenders for the first time in his career. It's never been done... thats the goal, lets do it..

Back
Top Bottom