---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

The Masters starts tomorrow. It's only about 2 1/2 hours from me but i've never been. Maybe next year.

Good time to get this thread going again :brewskis:

And remember Danny. Be the ball :)

[video=youtube;sWH811TcckU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWH811TcckU[/video]

Jack Nicklaus nails a hole in one at the masters par third event.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/08/jack-nicklaus-hole-in-one_n_7028422.html

At a boy Jack:up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan Spieth is still on fire. Tiger is not but it's only first day.

I had a feeling Speith was going to be great in this tournament. He got robbed last week and last year he was right there at the end.

I felt so good that I laid a bet on him beating Rory head to head at +120. 14 stroke lead right now is looking good. Need a few bogeys from Rory and he misses the cut and I win my bet tonight and don't even have to worry about the weekend.

I had a feeling Speith was going to be great in this tournament. He got robbed last week and last year he was right there at the end.

I felt so good that I laid a bet on him beating Rory head to head at +120. 14 stroke lead right now is looking good. Need a few bogeys from Rory and he misses the cut and I win my bet tonight and don't even have to worry about the weekend.

That one's in the bag :brewskis:

I think Jordan comes back to the field a little but no way Rory catches him.

I'm hoping the first round of the year comes Sunday! The damn rain needs to stop in NY however, everything is standing water. I'm hoping Sunday will give it some time to dry out and I can get out and whack my first swearing round of the year lol.

I'm hoping the first round of the year comes Sunday! The damn rain needs to stop in NY however, everything is standing water. I'm hoping Sunday will give it some time to dry out and I can get out and whack my first swearing round of the year lol.

Excellent :brewskis:

thumbs_picdump410_085.jpg

Dustin Johnson had THREE eagles in 18 holes today a record. unreal.

Michelson and Justin Rose are still in the mix so it might get interesting.
Tiger played well and is - 2

Dustin Johnson had THREE eagles in 18 holes today a record. unreal.

Michelson and Justin Rose are still in the mix so it might get interesting.
Tiger played well and is - 2

and he birdied the other one. 7 under for 4 holes. Too bad they weren't all par 5's

Time to get worried brother. Rory is at - 7 :unsure:

Tiger is - 4 today and getting in the mix. This should be fun.

Tiger with another birdie. It's been a while for sure hankley. Love it when he's playing well.

Got a 10 stoke lead over Rory with 18 to go. Bet is looking pretty good.

Coming down to Atlanta on Memorial Day for Rush concert the following day. Any advice on courses in the area for a round on Tuesday?

Coming down to Atlanta on Memorial Day for Rush concert the following day. Any advice on courses in the area for a round on Tuesday?

I have not played any in Atlanta but i'll call a buddy who lives there and get back to you.
Ii did play the Georgia club which is about 45 minutes East towards Athens and it was really nice. No shorts if I remember correctly but there are probably several that are a lot closer to Atl (and cheaper)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom