---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

Great Player's tournament going on. Rickie Fowler just went -6 the last 6 holes to take the lead. Several in the chase but it would be great for Rickie to get the win.

That was a heck of a finish by Ricky Fowler. 8 under par on his last 10 holes counting regulation and playoffs.
And he birdied 17 3 times and was never more than 4 feet from the hole in 3 tries. Amazing concentration to wait an hour and not loose your mojo.

Started off today Par, Par, Par, then went 8, 7, 7!! Stupid freakin game!!! Love it tho :up:

Started off today Par, Par, Par, then went 8, 7, 7!! Stupid freakin game!!! Love it tho :up:

At least you got a few. I was shutout from the Par party on Tuesday. Was practice chipping on Monday in back yard and was drilling everything. When I got to the course I sucked. Had 12 short chips and only had 2 that I considered good enough. On one of the bad ones I was 90 yards away and I skulled it. It made a bee line for the pin and hit it and almost got me a ugly birdie. Then I promptly missed the remaining 6 ft par putt. Had 3 other short ones that didn't go in and had to settle for bogey's.

It was windy once again with 20 mph winds. Definitely makes it tougher to score and putt.

At least you got a few. I was shutout from the Par party on Tuesday. Was practice chipping on Monday in back yard and was drilling everything. When I got to the course I sucked. Had 12 short chips and only had 2 that I considered good enough. On one of the bad ones I was 90 yards away and I skulled it. It made a bee line for the pin and hit it and almost got me a ugly birdie. Then I promptly missed the remaining 6 ft par putt. Had 3 other short ones that didn't go in and had to settle for bogey's.

It was windy once again with 20 mph winds. Definitely makes it tougher to score and putt.
Ya playin in the wind sucks! I'd rather play in the rain than the damn wind! Gotta keep your head on the ball on those short chips. That's whenever I skull it, I find myself "peeking"

Just got invite to vendor sponsored hospitality house on 13th fairway of the Memorial Tournament. I registered and then realized that I'm on-call that weekend and can't go. Bummer, I thought it was a week earlier.

is this an example of why Tiger Woods cant help himself from cheating on his ladies???

Naaaa. he only goes for blondes however she could clean my balls any time

mypackage-wash-22_zpsxwcxy8mm.gif

:)

Here are Tiger's hoes

http://rollingout.com/sports/tiger-woods-blonde-girlfriends-and-lovers/

at the bottom of the page there are pictures of all of them

Some foxes and some bow wows but all are blonde.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot 83 at Chateau Elan North of Atlanta Saturday. Had the putter going. Left driver in the bag all day and hit 3 wood off tee, allowed me to use some more irons than just wedge, and keep it in the fairway. had the putter going, 9 pars and 2 double bogies. Only 1 3 putt . Highlight was putting out of a wet bunker and banging the stick for a 1 inch tap in for par...I always putt out of bunkers early in am before sand is too soft bc I never know where a true sand shot is going.

My daughter lives in Charlotte and her room mate is a big Rory fan. After the great round on Saturday she decided to get tickets for Sunday at Wells Fargo. She took this picture of Rory on the 17th right before he won.

5fbed73c51587c4277a08c513820aee7.jpg

I wasn't left out of the par party this week. Started out on the first hole which is a tough 400 yard par 4 against the wind that plays like a par 5 to me. played it perfectly except my chip from inside 80 yards left it barely on the green. Putting for par I proceeded to 4 putt and start the round with a triple cheeseburger. My buddy laughed at me as he tapped in for par after missing a birdie putt from 6 feet after 2 incredible shots to start the round.

Karma soon kicked in for him. On the 3rd hole (par 5) after hitting 2 great shots and sitting 40 yards away with eagle chip the fun began. he skull-ed it over the green. Then he skull-ed it back to where he was originally. Then he chunk-ed it short of the green then he finally chipped it on. He walked off with a double cheeseburger and I ribbed him, His 4 chip out did my 4-putt for golfing futility.

I had a few other chances at par but my putting was terrible and 3 putted 3 times to go with my 4 putt on the first hole. Finally on the 8th hole ( the one I birdied earlier in the year) I hit it on the fringe and then just barely missed a 20 foot putt for birdie. Tapped in for par. was a brutal round other than the par on the 8th hole. So far this year I own that hole with a birdie, par and bogie in 3 tries.

Some days you have it and some days you don't. Beat's the hell out of working though and that is all you need to remember.

Back
Top Bottom