---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

Hoping for a Rory / Ricky finish. Going into Saturday it is a real possibility.

Lou the place appears in great shape and the crowds unbelievable with the weather you're having. Really an enjoyable event so far on TV and would love to be there in person.
Anyone notice how since Tigers not been playing well the crowds seem much more polite. You don't hear all the screaming after a shot.
It's more a golf crowd now and not just Tiger fans.I really noticed it last week when he dropped out. Don't get me wrong I love to see him play but crowds get crazy when he's playing well.The other golfers probably hate playing in his group with all the distractions.

[video=youtube_share;aAyZZoalEaE]http://youtu.be/aAyZZoalEaE[/video]

They are going low today. Rory and Day getting ready to start play.

So I ended up with this bad boy for the Sunday round. Free food and booze included:

11DE065B26184C45915E174AB4310FDA_zps7lfh-1.jpg

Nice. :brewskis:

Have a blast and try to stay dry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another major win for northern ireland.... you want us to give america some pointers?

We dont get to gloat about sports much lol

Another major win for northern ireland.... you want us to give america some pointers?

Rory is a classy kid. Good for him!

Phil-Ricky-Rory Sunday, you couldn't ask for anything better! Except maybe no downpours. The course was really, really soggy after that. My tennis shoes need a complete wash, but at least I had an air conditioned tent with free food and booze to wait out the rain in.

The pros assault the course with birdies and give it a "meh" rating when they come here, but cool stuff always happens on this course. To be honest, I understand their feelings on the course. It is gorgeous (hole 2 is my fav and where I spent most of my day today) but it's not even the most difficult course in Jefferson County. There's another course 5 or 6 miles away from Valhalla that is in a bit of disrepair but when it was in top notch shape, it was tougher than Valhalla.

I hope they bring the PGA back here in 2022. I think that's the next date that they don't have a course for yet.

Played several courses in Scotland last April and looking forward to getting up to Rory's neck of the woods in the next couple of years. Nothing like the links courses in that part of the world.

What a great back nine that was yesterday. Rory has to be considered a threat to passing Tiger in number of majors. Not sure he can catch Jack, or if anyone can.

Northern Ireland hosted the birth of another Rory that is in my opinion the most gifted guitar player to evergrace the earth. Though raised in Cork, Rory Gallagher was born in Ballyshannon.

Test drove a new Big Bertha Alpha driver at the Dick's sporting goods close to me. Nice club but all the hosel adjustments are wasted on me and the price tag of $350 is a little steep.
Maybe Santa Claus will surprise me with one if i'm a good boy :)

Test drove a new Big Bertha Alpha driver at the Dick's sporting goods close to me. Nice club but all the hosel adjustments are wasted on me and the price tag of $350 is a little steep.
Maybe Santa Claus will surprise me with one if i'm a good boy :)
This past Fathers Day brought me a Taylor Made SLDR. To say I was shocked is putting it mildly.

Nice. Are there many courses where you live in Italy ?

I was really hoping Phil was going to pull off the win. I don't really like McIlroy. To me it seems like he walks around like his **** doesn't stink. Yeah he's a great golfer but keep the ego on the DL.

Playing 9 holes today with a new putter. Hopefully this one works as my last one obviously has a manufacture defect.

:idk:

Back
Top Bottom