Official Jets-Colts game thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Jets-Colts game thread

Sure is smelling a little like burnt toast in Indy...

The Jets's Brad Smith package is better than our Wildcat or Pistol. :(

I hope Pat White learns how to throw.

I don't know what pisses me off more, the Jets with a lead, or the Jets constantly using what they call a "gimmick" and plays that "shouldn't belong in the NFL".

interesting for a team that thinks it's gimmicky how much it's saved there butt! god i hate the f'n jets!

Right now, it sure looks like you'll be hating them for one more game this season... :facepalm:

This games over boys....the jets have some stupid magic going on here. Better except that the Jets are going to the Super Bowl.

I am having a bad feeling the Jets are going to steal this one..... 14-6.

This games over boys....the jets have some stupid magic going on here. Better except that the Jets are going to the Super Bowl.

seriously being a dolhins fan that played the colts, you should know better to say this game is over, if you watch any of the colts games this year you would know not to make such a comment!

seriously being a dolhins fan that played the colts, you should know better to say this game is over, if you watch any of the colts games this year you would know not to make such a comment!

This has nothing to do with the colts. Its about the Jets and this crazy run they are on. Playing with confidence is something you cannot measure....even versus a great team like Indy. This game is over.

This is disgusting.....Joseph Addai coughs it up.

Back
Top Bottom