Official Jets-Colts game thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Jets-Colts game thread

Wow, looks like Rex Ryan's D is really confusing for Indy's o-line. And Ellis is playing with a club hand hahaha.

Fumble. Wow. Seriously, if the Jets can get this far this year, I'm quite confident we can accomplish this feat as well next season. BTW: I hate the Jets

Fumble. Wow. Seriously, if the Jets can get this far this year, I'm quite confident we can accomplish this feat as well next season. BTW: I hate the Jets

agree to some degree, each year is not the seem ask the cardinals, ask the bears! hell ask the giants it year to year!

wow, REALLY!?!?!the jets?be difficult for fins fans to swallow if the jets win this game...pretty ridiculous that the sb is in miami too.

hang around! if the colts lose, then they lose and I'll apologize for not believing you..but if they win then you do like-wise!

Oh absolutely. I'll own up to it. :up:

But the Colts are not winning this one.

I've said that too much about the colts and gotten burned!

The Colts deserve this! KARMA...

Exactly. If AFC teams really were purposely losing or resting players so the Steelers would not get in....this is what you get. The Jets were far more dangerous (imo) than a Steeler team who got hot too late and had the Super Bowl hangover. Big mistake if that was actually true.

For the record I'm not in any way rooting for the Jets. If the Jets make the Super Bowl...I don't even think I'm gonna watch.

I wouldn't be caught dead cheering for the Jets,but I can't stand teams who rest players at the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom