Official Jets-Colts game thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Jets-Colts game thread

TD Indy 17-13 now that is why Indy will win this game!!!!

Alright, a little closer at least. Why the HELL did the Colts go sooooo conservative on those first two drives inside the 10??! Makes you really hate that QB sneak on 3rd and goal from the 1.

The Jets played as well as they could possibly play, they couldn't play any better, and are only up by 4 after the 1st half.

The Colts will take over the 2nd half, barring some ridiculous turnovers. If the Colts don't lose the turnover battle in the 2nd half, they will win imo.

Alright, a little closer at least. Why the HELL did the Colts go sooooo conservative on those first two drives inside the 10??! Makes you really hate that QB sneak on 3rd and goal from the 1.

On that play you could tell Manning was pissed that the ref delayed the play. He wanted a "quick" count and wanted to do it before the Jets could get set.

The ref (umpire) sat on the ball for about ten seconds and by then the Jets were set. Although, I do agree it was a bad play call, but the ref should not have held the ball for that long. There were no substitutions so I don't know why he did that.

I have to admit, I'm impressed with the Jets execution on offense throughout the playoffs. It may not be Colts or Saints-esqe....but its efficient and they are managing to get points on the board. Playing solid D gives them a chance to win any game on top of that. Makes you wish we could improve the defense sooner than the offense because with Henne and a good running game that should be good enough.

Wow, I just threw up in my mouth typing that out. :oops:

Cotchery is so good at keeping his feet in bounds.

It's great watching that piece of sht Jay Feely miss two FG's wide right in an important game.

and choke.

Colts with short field position. Have to take advantage here.

Back
Top Bottom