*** Official Mens 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Mens 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread***

Can't wait til 2:50 on Thursday... will get to see the Spiders in action for the first time since Sunday.

Believe it or not, I actually have Richmond in the final four in one of my brackets.
:pray: .

I don't doubt it but there is always some off-the-wall happenings in the tourney and that's just one that I have picked for that bracket.

I don't doubt it but there is always some off-the-wall happenings in the tourney and that's just one that I have picked for that bracket.

It'll be a good opening game, that's for sure. St. Mary's has a big guy that's unstoppable, Samhan I think it is.

Watch out for the Gaels.

LET'S GOOOOOOO......

wvu1-1.jpg

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!

Well we earned that loss. And this is typically the time of year that my bracket falls apart so I'll just pull for a bunch of upsets now.

Richmond is up 24-21. That Samhan guy is a ******. Can't stand him already. He has 16 of their 21 points.

Samhan has been on the bench for the past 6 minutes because he already has 3 fouls. 40 second left in the first half, Richmond up 36-33.

Back
Top Bottom