*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve

In FG range and Moore throws a freakin pick...should have gone in at the half with 3 points and time running out. Just stupid, stupid play.

How the Dolphins are up 14-7 with as bad a play they have gotten at QB so far is pretty stunning.

Also really really bad playcall. Really bad. The bills are handing this to us and Matt Moore is going to lose it for us.

need to pray we a) make the playoffs with matt moore, and b) get Tannehill back when we do make the playoffs (not going to happen, but I'm wishing for a miracle)

:lol:

Last week we had the Moore trolls and today we have the Tannehill trolls. :sidelol:

I really would hope one day we all pull the same string (Dolphins). We are in a playoff run and this constant QB bickering is really annoying.

My first half: Overall good running offense. Moore a little rusty. The Bills D is better than the Jets D. Has to be more accurate and the timing has to get better. Let's get it on track in the 2nd half.

On D there is very little complaining. We are playing aggressive so if McCoy can break through the first level he has some running room. One drive the D went into a coma otherwise not a bad game.

Back
Top Bottom