*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK4

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
242px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
195px-Minnesota_Vikings_logo.svg.png

usbank16957.jpg

at US Bank Stadium
Minneapolis, Minnesota

TELEVISION

4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249.png

WFOR CBS 4 Miami-Fort Lauderdale
available in West Palm Beach, Naples-Fort Myers & Orlando TV markets - check local listings

apple-touch-icon.png

Minnesota Vikings broadcast on KMSP FOX 9 Minneapolis-Saint Paul
Check local listings for other Vikings affiliates

Kickoff at 8 PM ET
photo.jpg

NFL Network Replay on Friday, September 1st at 10 AM

Any word on who's going to be inactive tonight? I assume the Cutler, Ajayi, Wake and Suh's of the world will be given the night off.

Funny. The only preseason game I'm not real interested in starts right when I'd get home from work, where as the last 3 games, I got home an hour after. =\

Jordan philips and Charles Harris wouldn't be playing for me. Terrence Fede and Vincent Taylor would. Probably gonna see verner and tank get the start and safety I'd start Michael Thomas and Maurice smith.

No top 3 wr run and definitely no Kiko and Timmons run.

Probably would play matt moore though. Meh whatev.

Gonna hold my breath while marquis gray is out there. I'd have sat him too.

Eh not sure I will stay up for this one. Maybe the first quarter

We do have to play somebody at DT so I wonder if Phillips will play tonight. Good thing is the weather is no factor. For sure they should play Carroo and Grant. Only the top 3 should not play. Not sure I'd play Drake. We should only play the RB's 4 and below

Ozzy rules!!

I really have more interest in the college football games that are one tonight than the preseason NFL games. Actually I think I'm more interested in the cuts that will come on Friday and Saturday and the signings and trades that will take place around the league over the next few days.

The one reason to watch is for the battle for the #2 corner spot. It's still undecided

Back
Top Bottom