*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Hahaha Sturgis. Probably the only enjoyment I'll end up with from this disaster...

HAHAHAHA STURGIS MISSED!?!?!?!? How is that possible since ex Dolphins kickers have a 100% accuracy rating vs the Dolphins!

sturgis still has some dolphin in him apparently

Campbell looks lost and has no control. Cannot keep his guys from these pentys

Campbell mistakenly got onto believing he's there to only coach players... he's there to coach coaches... he can't, so start the interviews

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hooray we held them w/o a point that drive.... mind you sturgis missed a "chip" shot but its a plus :) ....... trying to find any positive i can at this point.

Don't undestand how they still haven't fixed te fact that no one is covering the te. You could play playground man on a man and it would be more successful.

Miami needs to start running the ball and slow this game down. Lazor has no concept for Game Management...he really doesn't. Nor does he understand the more the offense goes 3 and out the more stress it puts on the defense.

Throw the damn ball down the field? C'mon Lazor......call the game right.

Back
Top Bottom