*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Lazor: hmmm...Ajayi has 44 yards on three carries, but put Miller in. then call two pass plays that will confuse them. not playing the hot hand will catch them off guard.

its deplorable how this team fails to recognize how terrible the oline has been year after year

i feel bad for tannehill... impressive how he has stayed healthy over the past 4 years.

**** the haters... eat a dick

we have the worst oline in the lead and perhaps the worst coaching staff

Tipped pass fault of the OL?
Throw into double coverage fault of the OL?

You cannot blame everything on the OL. Poor pocket awareness and bad decisions are part of that.

You can't settle for field goals when it takes the other team a few plays to score a TD.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Lazor called some great plays on that drive to get us there. Tannehill also had an easy TD throw if he just lead the receiver. A throw ahead of the receiver is undefendable there.

I'm sure Ajayi got us there not Lazor.

Stills was open for the td, lead him we have 7

Tipped pass fault of the OL?
Throw into double coverage fault of the OL?

You cannot blame everything on the OL. Poor pocket awareness and bad decisions are part of that.

if you watch dolphins games the past 4 years and watch other teams' games... and you don't come to the conclusion that we have one of the worst olines in history... then you're blind

sorry.

Lazor: hmmm...Ajayi has 44 yards on three carries, but put Miller in. then call two pass plays that will confuse them. not playing the hot hand will catch them off guard.

The guy is clueless...How do you take out the Powerback in the redzone?

its deplorable how this team fails to recognize how terrible the oline has been year after year

i feel bad for tannehill... impressive how he has stayed healthy over the past 4 years.

**** the haters... eat a dick

we have the worst oline in the lead and perhaps the worst coaching staff

Tannehill is a top 5 QB!!! Never has a bad read or throw. We are so lucky to have this divine God of a QB!

And that's another Tannedrive. Missed an easy opportunity for a TD by making a throw behind the receiver and nets 3 points instead of 7. That's what a second rate QB gets you. But I guess I should be happy because his 300 yard, 65-70 percent completion performance will look great on the statsheet after the game so he won't look like a problem.

Behind WR? What? The db came over the back to hit the ball Therefore ball can't behind WR... Stills needs to get the ball not wait for it to get to him

Ajayi and Miller should see more snaps on the field together. They should of both been in the backfield at the same time in the red zone. Would of made Philly's defense have to actually think.

He isn't calling the plays!!!! Lazor is calling that sh%t! Run then get cute not THills call. give it a rest

Oh it was a completely unimaginative and ****ty play call. However, Tannehill threw it right to the defender.

Back
Top Bottom