*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

unfortunately since our #1 wr is made of glass, we're kind of stuck with stills

I love how our new offense looks already! A way different feel!

I gotta say, that drop was incredibly brutal and I can't defend Kenny on that one.

Tannehill was a horrible Stills drop from being 7/7 100+ yards and a TD against Seattle, in Seattle, and there are bozos here who want him to be "better than mediocre"

gtfo bozos

That drop is all on Stills. No doubt. But he left a TD on the field to Stills in the endzone and cost us a turn over on some silly audible on 4th and short. Sorry bro, the excuses stop this season.

Tannehill was a horrible Stills drop from being 7/7 100+ yards and a TD against Seattle, in Seattle, and there are bozos here who want him to be "better than mediocre"

gtfo bozos

I do applaud tanne for being able to throw a deep ball to a wide open receiver

Should be 13-3 now. ****ing hell I can't get over that drop.

at least instead of fist pump and leaning forward clapping, Gase is steaming mad after field goal, I like that

Guess who misses Marshawn Lynch!?!? Wow. They didn't even replace him. Rawls I know was on the injury report and not supposed to play so he is limited today, and hardly playing, Michael had one good play but that's it, and the rookie Proisse one good play, no rushes. I think this will bite the Seahawks, not bringing in a good vet RB. Forte was out there and they surely should have offered him a deal to beat the Jets out. Surprised. More pressure on Wilson to run and possibly risk major injury.

A few frustrations, but so far we've gone toe to toe with Seattle, one of the top teams in the league. Better than I think any of use expected.

Back
Top Bottom