Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason)

I love Artest.

The guy flat out plays defense. Sure he is crazy....but he is intense and knows how to play the game. He isn't a great offensive player but he can get the job done on that end. As long as he doesn't completely go crazy....I'd love him here.

I agree!! He is a great player, But sometimes just acts stupid!

I'm afraid no one will be able to keep Artest in line. I remember reports last year on him complaining about not being involved in the offense enough. It sounded like he wanted to be the franchise player who gets all the plays run though him.

I just don't think he is the answer. He may be, But I would like to take a look at someone else

I'm just thinking about our salary cap situation and who is out there. Aside from some big trade for Bibby or (sign and) trade for Billups there aren't many options out there. I definitely don't want Payton to be the backup anymore.

If Acie Law and Rodney Stuckey are gone by #20, I'm warming up to........

Michael Redd v2:

clear.gif

I'm just thinking about our salary cap situation and who is out there. Aside from some big trade for Bibby or (sign and) trade for Billups there aren't many options out there. I definitely don't want Payton to be the backup anymore.
man I dont want Williams as a starter anymore!

Me either. I really don't want a PG that could only start half the games each season, and can not stay healthy.

we rly need to focus on PG exclusively...every other position is good and we should look to move j-will and walker

As for Artest...he is a very underrated offensive player.

he is a GREAT post player with an above average jumper and 3 point range. he is a spectacular rebounder and as tenacious as they come on the offensive glass.

BTW guys...The Heat has contacted Posey about an extension.....he has expressed his interest about returning but wants to see what is out there. So it looks good in that front.

More campfire news is that Kapono will be approached by the Spurs and Clippers. Which makes me think that they think his market is around 5 mil per. Which is good for us.

Yeah I can understand your reasoning there. Lets see what happens in the draft.

As for Artest...he is a very underrated offensive player.

he is a GREAT post player with an above average jumper and 3 point range. he is a spectacular rebounder and as tenacious as they come on the offensive glass.

BTW guys...The Heat has contacted Posey about an extension.....he has expressed his interest about returning but wants to see what is out there. So it looks good in that front.

More campfire news is that Kapono will be approached by the Spurs and Clippers. Which makes me think that they think his market is around 5 mil per. Which is good for us.

I hope Posey does get the extension with the Heat.

Back
Top Bottom