***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 180 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good to hear. He was a Cane lock. Now I'm just waiting to hear, "Nick O'Leary has commited to the University of Miami".

Chickillo is the eighth commitment for Miami in the Class of 2011 and now that the skilled pass rusher has his decision out of the way he's going to be doing some serious recruiting for his future program.

"All the recruiting targets are going to hear from me real fast and they will know who I am," Chickillo said. "I'm going get their numbers and call them all and let them know that I'm going to Miami to win a national championship and they need to come with me."

Love to hear that though. Good to see he and Teddy B. helping in the recruiting process.

Good to hear. He was a Cane lock. Now I'm just waiting to hear, "Nick O'Leary has commited to the University of Miami".

Love to hear that though. Good to see he and Teddy B. helping in the recruiting process.

him flicking off the other team after dwyer got hosed on that pathetic call was pretty great. i am officially an o'leary fan.

him flicking off the other team after dwyer got hosed on that pathetic call was pretty great. i am officially an o'leary fan.

He's facing a two game suspension for that as well. Dwyer says they'll forfeit befor playing without O'Leary after getting the shaft TWICE in the Glenville game last weekend. TERRIBLE officiating in that game.

He's facing a two game suspension for that as well. Dwyer says they'll forfeit befor playing without O'Leary after getting the shaft TWICE in the Glenville game last weekend. TERRIBLE officiating in that game.

Terrible is an understatement. Refs should be fired. Let's just hope we don't see yet another south florida team getting hosed by the refs vs. an Ohio team this weekend...

i watched that game. that was embarrassing for whoever picked those refs - those guys were amateur hour at its finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom