***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 181 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been this excited for a Canes game in years. won't be getting any damn sleep tonight that's for sure.

This is the year I've been waiting for. I expect great things from this team being that Shannon's #1 recruiting class has grown up. It all starts today. Let's show the nation what Cane football is all about. Got 5 and going for 6.

GO CANES! It's all about the []_[]

Huge game, but win or lose, it definitely isn't the end of the season in my opinion. Definitely won't be a cake walk going into Columbus and beating a second ranked Ohio State team. We gotta contain Pryor . . . and our LB's aren't the greatest . . . for us to win this game, our LB's need to play above their heads on defense. The offense speaks for itself, there isn't much more you can do with the talent we have on offense, we just need the OLine to play well and let our skill position players make plays.

The Canes can make a HUGE statement with a win today.

Special Teams FTW.

That guy who picked us to win on College Game Day (forgot who it was) said that ST will allow MIA to come out with the W. Plus, no Jacory Harris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom