***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 190 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst part is, if not for the mistakes, we should be winning.

Ohio State didn't beat us, we most certainly beat ourselves. False start after false start. Penalties on big offensive plays. Stupid Interceptions, 3 of them not really Jacory's fault. Awful tackling. Yet we were still in the game until that sack last drive.

And that's all on the coaching staff.

Fire Shannon, bring in Tuberville, with Dykes as the OC. We'd be back on top soon enough.

Ohio State didn't beat us, we most certainly beat ourselves. False start after false start. Penalties on big offensive plays. Stupid Interceptions, 3 of them not really Jacory's fault. Awful tackling. Yet we were still in the game until that sack last drive.

Alot of that is coaching.

Jacory just looks skinny and frail to me.

Let's look at the remaining schedule:

@ Pitt- Yeah, they lost to Utah, but Utah's a good team at home, and extremely well-coached. (L)
@ Clemson- They know how to push us around (L)
vs. FSU- It'll be a shootout, but I think FSU wins (L)
@ Dook- Always a close game (shouldn't be, but it is)- (W/L, could go either way)
vs. UNC- If half their team isn't suspended, their D will eat Jacory for lunch (L, but could switch, depending on the suspensions)
@ UVa- (W)
vs. UMD- (W)
@ GT- Aside from last year, they seem to have our # (L)
vs. VT- Bud Foster/Frank Beamer>Whipple and Shannon (L)
vs. USF- (tossup)

I see 5 wins. What will the excuses be?

Let's look at the remaining schedule:

@ Pitt- Yeah, they lost to Utah, but Utah's a good team at home, and extremely well-coached. (L)
@ Clemson- They know how to push us around (L)
vs. FSU- It'll be a shootout, but I think FSU wins (L)
@ Dook- Always a close game (shouldn't be, but it is)- (W/L, could go either way)
vs. UNC- If half their team isn't suspended, their D will eat Jacory for lunch (L, but could switch, depending on the suspensions)
@ UVa- (W)
vs. UMD- (W)
@ GT- Aside from last year, they seem to have our # (L)
vs. VT- Bud Foster/Frank Beamer>Whipple and Shannon (L)
vs. USF- (tossup)

I see 5 wins. What will the excuses be?

This loss sucked, but get real lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom