***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 191 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're better than 5 wins, but is 8-9 acceptable again? I have been a randy supporter from day 1, but he is out of excuses now.

Harris sucks as a QB, our OL is god-awful, our D can't tackle, we can't make adjustments to save our lives, our WRs drop easy passes.

The only bright spot was the return game.

Mistake after mistake, that's on the coaching staff.

I think they're better than 5 wins, but is 8-9 acceptable again? I have been a randy supporter from day 1, but he is out of excuses now.

Can't use the "Coker's players/Shannon needs his guys", can't use the "Coordinators in flux", etc.

It's a disaster, an absolute disaster.

I'm just glad the Dolphins should have a good year.

Let's face it, even if we manage to win the ACC, do you have confidence in us even being competitive in a BCS game?

Winning the ACC is like being the tallest midget.

Let's face it, even if we manage to win the ACC, do you have confidence in us even being competitive in a BCS game?

Winning the ACC is like being the tallest midget.

Nope. Which is the problem. This team is just too talented to not win the ACC. And I'm afraid that will keep Randy Shannon as our coach. But no, I have no confidence in this team winning a BCS game with Shantard on the sidelines.

I really can't see us winning any games where the team is kind of talented. Shannon's in over his head.

I didn't like the hire since Day 1. You can check my post history; this isn't some new thing.

Do I want to lose? Hell no, but I have zero confidence in this bunch.

The sad part is, even if we win 5-7 games, you know they won't ****can Shantard because he graduates players and makes sure they don't wear baseball caps to class.

I think all this is a little overreaction. This is a solid team that had a tough game today, but I can still see this team getting 8-10 wins.

I think all this is a little overreaction. This is a solid team that had a tough game today, but I can still see this team getting 8-10 wins.

Solid teams don't have QBs that make poor decisions (which Harris has been doing since last year), OLs that can't block (since 2003), Defenses that can't tackle (see the last few years, probably since 2004), coaching staffs that can't make adjustments (since 2002), WRs that drop ball after ball (problem since 2003), and ****ty kickoff coverages.

5-7 wins max. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow. I have zero confidence in Randy Shannon.

Do we have talent on this team? Absolutely. The problem is (as it has been), we just don't develop it. Hankerson's the only guy that I can think of who's gotten better during his time at UM, and he had Mark Duper helping him out.

After a few more losses, a "Fire Randy Shannon" shirt could be a big seller...

Edit:

Shantard-1.png

Nice shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom