***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way other than up for the Canes.
Beat the semenholes.

I was getting my hair cut the other day, and as the lady finishes up and I go to pay for it, I see some dude sitting on a chair right next to my lady friend...and I'm thinking, what a douchebag, until I realize that it's kirby freeman...then I really thought, what a douchebag.

let's do this kyle

I was getting my hair cut the other day, and as the lady finishes up and I go to pay for it, I see some dude sitting on a chair right next to my lady friend...and I'm thinking, what a douchebag, until I realize that it's kirby freeman...then I really thought, what a douchebag.

let's do this kyle

Kirby Freeman = best name evar!!!!

[youtube]LG_f1GzmwHo[/youtube]

one of my favorite youtube clips of all time of my absolute favorite college player of all time... this was the 2002 game that miami won 28-27 right? that was awesome

let's do this kyle

:lol:

He didnt get a free haircut now did he? Better keep it on the downlow, or the NCAA will go SMU on your @$$

:tongue: :tongue:

I doubt the lady knew who he was...but he sure as hell acted like he owned the place.

didn't the thread author start out with a crappy comment about Canesheaven in his first post? that would have done it..

More people defend canesheaven on this site, than actually make posts on the actual site. Don't get mad at me for it.

More people defend canesheaven on this site, than actually make posts on the actual site. Don't get mad at me for it.

I just checked out CanesHeaven for the first time ever today. Pretty amusing reading through the National Championship thread. :chuckle:

I just checked out CanesHeaven for the first time ever today. Pretty amusing reading through the National Championship thread. :chuckle:

Yeah I have not been there, But I guess I will have to make a trip sometime. When is the Gatorheaven site coming up?

Wow, this guys career is quickly vanishing. I really thought he was the next big thing before that last injury, and then the FIU incident, and now this. Big loss for the Canes.

P.S. Here is another gem ..:lol:

[youtube]I82BPA5QAaQ[/youtube]

IT'S WAR!:lol:

All he wants is a big hug

here ya go soulja

:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom