***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 208 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ridiculous. This is NOT Miami Hurricanes football! 7-3 vs Duke halfway through the 2nd quarter??? And they scored first! Embarrassing man. We should be blowing them out, they've only won a single game all year.

How in the world do you force 7 turnovers and only score 21 offensive points against Duke? This offense is not good.

Actual quote by Randy Shannon after the game today:

"Everyone thinks Duke is an easy place to play, but it's not."

Yeah Randy, looked like a real hostile environment.

Thats three games in a row Jacory hasnt completed over 50% of his passes.

Harris sucks balls. Our offense sucks balls. Our coaching sucks balls. And yeah, our team sucks balls.

I hope Shantard gets ****canned and we hire Jeff Tedford. Yeah, it's a pipedream, but a man can dream.

I dont see Shannon going anywhere after this year. We are going to win probably 4 more games at least and that should keep Shannon around another year :bobdole:

Bad attitude to take amigo. It's attitudes like this that make Shantard the coach still. We should be blowing teams out like Dook by about 61-10.
Yep. We should have been imposing our will out there on offense. Instead, it was more like they were backing into scores...you just never got that feeling that Miami was dominating an inferior team on offense. Like Chris said, how the hell do you force 7 Duke turnovers and only score 21 offensive points? Thats embarrassing. Miami has 10x the talent on the field that Duke has. No way that should be happening. I dont see how big name recruits would even consider coming here with how ****ty we've been playing.

We're going to get our **** pushed in by VT, GT, and UNC at least, and then in the Bowel game, it'll be an assraping (once again).

Next season's going to be his waterloo. Road games @FSU, @VT, @UNC, home vs. GT, vs. OSU, etc. Not a chance he succeeds there.

It'll just be like after 2005. He'll fire a bunch of ***'ts to save face, hire some band-aids, and fall flat on his face next season.

Yep. We should have been imposing our will out there on offense. Instead, it was more like they were backing into scores...you just never got that feeling that Miami was dominating an inferior team on offense. Like Chris said, how the hell do you force 7 Duke turnovers and only score 21 offensive points? Thats embarrassing. Miami has 10x the talent on the field that Duke has. No way that should be happening. I dont see how big name recruits would even consider coming here with how ****ty we've been playing.

Bingo. That 1st Q was among the most abysmal displays of football I've ever seen. Against DOOK. DOOK! For ****'s sake, I could understand if it was Bama last year, but Dook? Jesus Christ. The kids didn't show one ounce of emotion out there today. None at all. Looked like a ****ing wake out there.

In this case "A win is a win" just doesn't cut it. That's an attitude of mediocrity. **** that. We're the Hurricanes. We should be beating teams senseless, not squeaking out wins against a team who's only victory was against Elon. PP11 must not have been around during the glory years. That's all I can figure. This isn't Hurricanes football. This is horse **** football.

We're going to get our **** pushed in by VT, GT, and UNC at least, and then in the Bowel game, it'll be an assraping (once again).

Next season's going to be his waterloo. Road games @FSU, @VT, @UNC, home vs. GT, vs. OSU, etc. Not a chance he succeeds there.

It'll just be like after 2005. He'll fire a bunch of ***'ts to save face, hire some band-aids, and fall flat on his face next season.
I can see losing to UNC, VT and GT easily. I just dont think we lose all three. How things are going though you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom