***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 209 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team shows zero emotion. Awful, absolutely awful.
Nothing tops last week in that department. Jesus H Christ. Just sitting there emotionless while FSU is raping them with a sandpaper condom in their own building. They looked like they didnt even give a crap. I swear...I remember back when I played HS baseball/basketball...if we were getting *** ****ed by our rivals we were ****ing pissed. We made it a point to do whatever it took to not get embarrassed that day. Dig down deep and play for your ****ing pride. I have no idea how you can sit back and gladly take that beating.

I hate Shannon, but thats not even all on the coach. It doesnt matter who your coach is, its on you to have some pride in yourself and your team. Its on the players to look at themselves and realize that getting a cut *** at home on national TV is not acceptable. You cant be hanging your head like that...you need to be pissed as hell that someone hit you in the mouth and determined to hit back. This team has NO FIGHT. FSU hit them in the mouth and they curled up in the corner. Thats on the players as well as the coach.

Last edited by a moderator:
#25 in the AP....but yeah this team sucks, that was such a ****ty win over Duke. I watched it on ESPN3 and the Offense is terrible.

ULite_logo_300-1.jpg

#25 in the AP....but yeah this team sucks, that was such a ****ty win over Duke. I watched it on ESPN3 and the Offense is terrible.
There have to be 25 better teams out there than us. No way we are the 25th best in the nations after what I saw. A 15 point win over Duke :bobdole:

We'll lose to UNC, VT, and GT. Maybe USF.

Next year will be even worse.

Even worse news, it looks like Bridgewater maybe headed to LSU. Of course, he doesn't fit in the offense, so that's not a big deal. Everyones jumping off the SS Shantard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom