***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 212 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out Randy having some fun and showing emotion with the boys....

randy-1.jpg

I dont think its possible to overstate just how bad this team is.

how about that the OC'S son is in the game this is suppose to be a football town and both teams coaching staff are the same this is getting really annoying. thank god for the heat

Check out Randy having some fun and showing emotion with the boys....

randy-1.jpg

funny thing is seantrel didn't have to jump, one last thing shannon should have turned around, that pic looks kind of gay

A loss here basically eliminates us from the ACC championship. Four years in and Shannon cant win the Coastal in a terrible conference.

The sad thing is Shannon now has a built in excuse (Jacory being hurt) even though we were probably going to lose this game regardless.

On the first drive the kid looked good. These damn WR's need to catch the ball. Kid showed some composure. I give Randy credit for atleast seeing the OC's son is AWFUL and taking a chance with the true freshman.

My biggest Shannon flaw was the fact that he didn't do enough to address the QB depth.

This defense needs to step up if they wanna comeback in this one.

Morris's arm strength shows just how weak jacorys arm actually is. The deep ball to benjamin was a flick of the wrist for him and the ball went 45 yards on a line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom