***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 217 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach has a BIG decision to make. If he wants to continue to run a Pro style offense, he needs to start Morris permanently. Jacory is not the QB for that kind of offense.

I just want to win...I'm sick of this mediocre crap. I want to be elite again.

Baby J scored a TD for the Colts....good to see him on an NFL roster

Sam Shields gets his first career INT tonight....good for these guys

Green helmets for Virginia Tech. Sucks the image is so small.

photorv-1.jpg

Here's a better pic...:up:

Are they doing the full uniform or just helmet?

helmet-1.jpg

uni-1.jpg

Should be the whole uniform. Where did you find that pic at? One of my friends took that pic inside the locker room Saturday afternoon and texted it to me. The back of the helmet has "The U" on it at the bottom.

Should be the whole uniform. Where did you find that pic at? One of my friends took that pic inside the locker room Saturday afternoon and texted it to me. The back of the helmet has "The U" on it at the bottom.

I had it saved on my computer from when they introduced the uniforms...I like the helmet, shoes and gloves....not digging the jersey

You guys want to know something so sad?

I was reading the Miami Herald sports section today and they had an add for the Miami Hurricanes. If you purchase a ticket to the VT game and we win they you get a ticket for the USF game lol. I can't quote it but it said something about now you have another thing to root for..LMAO!

It's good for the fans cause you can get a 2 for 1 but it's so sad to see that they have pretty much hit rock bottom

Last edited by a moderator:
GT today...If you live in Miami the game will be televised on My 33 (Ch. 3 on Comcast). Funny how we're still in the ACC championship hunt. UNC needs to beat VT and next week (if we win today) will be a game for an ACC championship birth.

Be honest though guys...do you not want to win the ACC and have Shannon fired or want them to win it with a chance of him staying? As much as I want him gone, I can't say I want this team to loose. Winning it would be a HUGE confident boost for Morris going into next season

All negativity aside, that opening drive was the best drive I have seen from this team all year. Talk about offensive domination.

GT today...If you live in Miami the game will be televised on My 33 (Ch. 3 on Comcast). Funny how we're still in the ACC championship hunt. UNC needs to beat VT and next week (if we win today) will be a game for an ACC championship birth.

Be honest though guys...do you not want to win the ACC and have Shannon fired or want them to win it with a chance of him staying? As much as I want him gone, I can't say I want this team to loose. Winning it would be a HUGE confident boost for Morris going into next season

If fans have come to the conclusion that losing to get rid of Shannon would be better than winning with him . . . then their fan cards need to be turned in. I would NEVER root against this team. The talent is there, I haven't given up on Shannon or this program yet, ACC title or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom