***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 222 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The season is a FAILURE...god it's so hard to be a Miami fan. I LOVE my teams so much.

You guys expected something different to happen?

Lots of smoke right now. Hearing a lot of different things.

Friend of mine had dinner with KC Jones Sunday night. KC says it's over for Shannon on Saturday win or lose.

KC is real close to Yatil Greene who is a big booster inside of Miami so the info could be legit.

I do know that Miami has requested permission to speak with Mario Cristobal at FIU.

Not surprised at all by this. Miami makes the change that the fans are asking for but they essentially hire the same guy. Mario is another UM guy who can recruit in South Florida, comes on the cheap, and most importantly, takes Shannon's spot as Shalala's puppet.

I'd honestly rather keep Shannon. If you're basically getting the same guy, why not keep the one you have who actually has gotten slightly better each season. Why blow it up and start all over with the same damn guy.

Anyone else see on CaneSport a couple of days ago that Gary and Matt were saying that Jacory would start against South Florida?

What a couple of duds. By the way, Gary and I exchanged a few words at the Georgia Tech game.

:lol:

Lots of smoke right now. Hearing a lot of different things.

Friend of mine had dinner with KC Jones Sunday night. KC says it's over for Shannon on Saturday win or lose.

KC is real close to Yatil Greene who is a big booster inside of Miami so the info could be legit.

I do know that Miami has requested permission to speak with Mario Cristobal at FIU.

Not surprised at all by this. Miami makes the change that the fans are asking for but they essentially hire the same guy. Mario is another UM guy who can recruit in South Florida, comes on the cheap, and most importantly, takes Shannon's spot as Shalala's puppet.

I'd honestly rather keep Shannon. If you're basically getting the same guy, why not keep the one you have who actually has gotten slightly better each season. Why blow it up and start all over with the same damn guy.

F U Randy...for all pain and suffering!

Is Harris gonna transfer now? He'll only have one year of eligibility left but I doubt he'll want to stick around just to sit on the bench all year.

The Canes are ****in' pathetic. Shannon GTFO!

I can't do anything but laugh:sidelol: and start drinking. :arsenalwv:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom