Official Miami Hurricanes vs Georgia Tech Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Miami Hurricanes vs Georgia Tech Thread

finfan3223

The U
Reaction score
Only 8 hours to go until we see the Hurricanes put a beat down on Ga Tech :woot:

This game would go a long way towards getting us noticed and will almost guarantee a ticket into the ACC championship. This game is almost as huge as Sunday's game to me. Time for the Canes to get back to where they belong.

If we win tonight, and VT and UVa both win on Saturday, then we clinch a spot in the ACC title game.

This game will be a big step in determining exactly what kind of head coach Randy Shannon is.

Miami is actually playing for something for the first time under his tenure.

Recruiting a bunch of "Miami boys" doesn't impress me....if the Canes want to prove they're on the way back to being a serious contender...it starts tonight.

That option GT runs is tough...

im afraid to say, but this is going to be a very tough game for us to win tonight. GT has a great defense, and that triple option they run is very effective. but nonethenless, GO CANES

Im hoping our speed on defense will help against the triple option.

Im hoping our speed on defense will help against the triple option.

remember that nebraska game? they had such a good option team, but once they played a team with speed (miami), they got crushed.

remember that nebraska game? they had such a good option team, but once they played a team with speed (miami), they got crushed.

Yes I do:hi5:. Thats what im hoping for tonight. Does anybody know if the quarterback Nesbitt is playing tonight?

go canes! it'll be interesting how coach uses the quarterbacks tongiht

Back
Top Bottom