**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread**

I think ND can play w/ them(especially if they get a 32-7 FTA advantage like vs. Carolina) but that game was so big for them the other night. They are talking about it like it is the biggest win in school history outside of their lone FF year. will they be satisfied? plus UK has size and great perimeter defense. I'd love to see it, I want UK to go down but probably not going to happen.

Arizona and Wisconsin got jobbed IMHO.

I thought they were the 2nd and 3rd best teams respectively. Not only did they get placed in a situation where they would have to play in the regional finals, but whoever emerges from that battle will have to face Kentucky in the final 4 as opposed to the championship game.

Villanova is so overrated. Not only did they get placed in the easiest region, they stole a #1 seed from Arizona. They could have put Wisconsin as the 1 in that region and shipped Villanova out West as the 2 seed. Villanova never seems to make the regional finals or even semis as a good seed.

Whatever. It will be a great tourney as usual. The West region is loaded. Kentucky will blow through their region. The East is up for grabs and I think Northern Iowa could sneak into the final 4.

Also, Georgetown sucks and watch out for Michigan State as usual. If they can sneak past Virginia, they could go on a run and face Northern Iowa in the regional finals.

That side of the bracket is a total toss up. I am not sure Duke makes it out of their region, but I do not see a team I am certain could take it down. Iowa State could be a sleeper there, but I look for that half of the bracket to be the wildcard. We could see an oddball final 4 matchup from that side. The other side will bring us Kentucky vs. the Arizona/Wisconsin winner in what will basically be the championship game.

Louisville will not see the sweet 16.

Maybe, maybe not. It just depends on whether or not we turn in another clunker of a shooting performance like we did against UNC in the 2nd half of the ACC tournament game.

I learned a long time ago that speaking about the NCAA tournament in absolutes (as you're prone to do with everything you talk about) is kinda useless. UK this season is just about as close as you can get to an absolute but if a poorly coached LSU team can come within 2 points of them then ANYTHING is possible.

Look for Manhattan and BYU to take care of business in their respective games tonight.

do you guys want to have a bracket competition? or do we not have enough that care to set one up?

do you guys want to have a bracket competition? or do we not have enough that care to set one up?

I thought about it but I don't think there's enough interested parties on the board to do it. So far only 3 people have posted in this thread.

we would need to do it fairly quickly. I can set something up or invite you to my ganggreen one where we don't have that many people either. who doesn't fill out NCAA office pools?

I expect BYU to win but I think whoever wins will beat Xavier on Thursday.

I didn't know you were a Xavier guy

LOL yup.... since like 2000 became a fan... started watching many games and got hooked to how they played... coaches and players, tradition... etc... been a HUGE fan ever since. htey are my second team basically but I follow them and cheer for them and watch all their games like they my #1 team!!!

xavier-blue-blob.jpg

Back
Top Bottom