**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread**

I've already lost a Final 4 team in Iowa State. Man, the Big 12...woof. UNC almost bit the dust. The first day of the tournament is usually crazy but today has been lock your insane ass away in an asylum and throw away the key cray cray. At one point in the day all the underdogs were 10-0 against the spread. My goodness.
I can't believe they lost to UAB. I had Iowa state as a final four team as well. It's crazy that we almost had three 14 seeds win today. Two actually won, and Northeastern came real close to beating Notre Dame.

just been incredible games.. much fun today!!!

and now Wofford is bringing their defense right away too.

Arkansas oh my god.... a kid lost his shoe, then booted it into the stands. then while dribbling the ball up mid-court one of the players on Arkansas bench took his shoe off and threw it on the court. LOL.... mad odd. but the refs only gave a delay of game warning... thats messed up, should be a definite technical.

ESPN said that after the first 3 games, only .7% of the brackets in their challenge were still perfect. .7% as in "point" 7%, less than 1%.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Nc states in trouble

Never underestimate LSU's ability to implode via poor coaching and general incompetence.

ESPN said that after the first 3 games, only .7% of the brackets in their challenge were still perfect. .7% as in "point" 7%, less than 1%.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Never underestimate LSU's ability to implode via poor coaching and general incompetence.
Can't say I'm too surprised. I doubt many people had UAB and Georgia State winning today. I still can't believe that they won today.

Uab killed them on the boards..lsu is awfully talented for a 9 seed...must be serious underachievers

Play the lotto tomorrow cause you sir are a profit...lsu gave that game away

You must be some kind of psychic lol. Nc State wins on a last second shot. Lsu has been terrible in late game situations.

Im a uva guy needless to say im glad lsu is gone from our quarter of the bracket

You must be some kind of psychic lol. Nc State wins on a last second shot. Lsu has been terrible in late game situations.

ha.... i am still in awe that NC State slowly eked that one out. LSU basically blew that themselves. they were dominating like all game. bunch of athletes on that team though.

NC State has a second life now. good luck vs. Nova!!!

this Wofford Arkansas game is awesome... great pressure all over the court, some high flying acts by Qualls who having a great game. Wofford hit 50 first, so in my prediction they shall win. 4:00 left though!!!

............... and nope... Wofford went mad cold offensively at end... lost by 3. AWWWWWWkansas.

Nah, I just know that other than UK, the SEC is basically a bunch of beached whales flopping around on the sand trying to not die by their own doings. LSU has been turned to whale oil.

good morning all... happy Friday, as well as day 2 of the NCAA tournament!!! enjoy the games!!!

georgiastate20s-1-web.jpg

0.jpg

vpzAa64.jpg

466943960.jpg

466914258-jalen-reynolds-of-the-xavier-musketeers-gettyimages.jpg

Wyoming raining 3s down. Went from being down 21 to down 9 in a matter of minutes. Still plenty of time left.

Wyoming raining 3s down. Went from being down 21 to down 9 in a matter of minutes. Still plenty of time left.

yeah but UNI answering when needed. I still hoping though. Buffalo is trying to hang in there with WV right now as well... just cant get it tied with more stops.

been a more quieter afternoon so far compared to Thursday games.

but if Belmont can keep scoring like they are right now... may stay close, but they could take down Virginia!!!
******* as soon as i said this Belmont has gone like 1/10 and scoreless in 5 minutes... while giving and ones on the other end of the court!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but UNI answering when needed. I still hoping though. Buffalo is trying to hang in there with WV right now as well... just cant get it tied with more stops.

been a more quieter afternoon so far compared to Thursday games.
it usually works that way, one day chalk and the next upsets. Hopefully we see some upsets tonight. I am all for upsets as long as Carolina isn't being upset:D

No. Iowa holds on.

Good one going on btw Wich State and IU. IU leads by 3 at the half.

Back
Top Bottom