**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread**

No. Iowa holds on.

Good one going on btw Wich State and IU. IU leads by 3 at the half.

No. Iowa holds on.

Good one going on btw Wich State and IU. IU leads by 3 at the half.

yup... its all about the 2nd half there... good game so far and nice comeback by Wichita State

well Wichita State took it... back and forth game... they hit free throws to ensure at end. Great game!!!

Buffalo kept it close but couldnt get the stops needed to upset WV sadly. Belmont, come on... get this going!!! I am sorry for the jynx in the first quarter!!!
****** nope.... Belmont shooting themselves in the foot. Good defense Virginia, you can advance now!!!

Whats with teams not getting off the last second shots again... Valpo against Maryland. If Valpo actually could hit their free throws (or two point shots that they had plenty of good looks) this game could of been theirs. UGH Maryland.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Louisville.... congrats there. got tight, scary game.

why would you throw it in back court there though Anteaters???

e53348ec06445fc14b45656d11bd018f.jpg

Just got to the 5th row seats At Columbus regional. Go Great Danes

e53348ec06445fc14b45656d11bd018f.jpg

Just got to the 5th row seats At Columbus regional. Go Great Danes

enjoy... great times!!! I'm cheering Albany as well.

HOW COME YOU HAVENT WAVED YET???

St. Johns is already flying around the court.... such an athletic team, fun to watch... hate playing them!!! but SD St is hanging in with 3s.
and man its too easy around the hoop too for SD St with Obekpa being suspended for St. Johns... he is a huge shot deterrence.

Coastal Carolina looks so lost defensively.... one guy looked like he was going to fight his sideline at a TO. and another guy is wearing shorts like its the 70s.

Providence lets go... then Kris Dunn gets a poop Flagrant Call 1 minute in.... then his second foul a minute later. UGH.
....... and WOW... 11:30 into the first half and Providence has only 5 points, 6 fouls and 8 turnovers... score is Dayton- 12 Providence- 5
...... these refs have been awful too... whistling touch fouls and flops against Providence..... and HOLY CRAP, in a team huddle that has nothing to do with the refs or anyone, Ed Cooley slammed down his chair to pump up his team, to show urgency and need... and the refs walked over and T'd him up for it. I am in awe on that!!!

i have not seen Providence play like this before... forcing up so much without really working the ball. they never got into their offensive flow once. Henton isnt shooting well too, but still just cranking 3s... come on!!!???

I am loving Coach Hunter and how fun and real he is.... hilarious too!!! seems just like a great guy, great coach, and great for the kids!!!
images

Congrats on first round..... amazing victory and upset.... loved this interview here too. got me dying laughing!!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ning-interview-says-he-shouldve-had-more-kids

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/03/the...the-day-after-his-miracle-ncaa-tournament-win

watch if ya want on the link above.......

but Sorry I hope Xavier crushes you guys Saturday afternoon!!!

St. Johns is already flying around the court.... such an athletic team, fun to watch... hate playing them!!! but SD St is hanging in with 3s.
and man its too easy around the hoop too for SD St with Obekpa being suspended for St. Johns... he is a huge shot deterrence.

Coastal Carolina looks so lost defensively.... one guy looked like he was going to fight his sideline at a TO. and another guy is wearing shorts like its the 70s.

Providence lets go... then Kris Dunn gets a poop Flagrant Call 1 minute in.... then his second foul a minute later. UGH.
....... and WOW... 11:30 into the first half and Providence has only 5 points, 6 fouls and 8 turnovers... score is Dayton- 12 Providence- 5

Dayton is playing some good defense. Let see if they can hold on

Dayton is playing some good defense. Let see if they can hold on

yes they are... totally staying in front, creating turnovers... providence is forcing up quick junk without working the ball. they have been so poor today.

Dayton has even been patient offensively looking for the better looks. Seibert and Pierre looked great today!!! Dayton is doing it again... no Cavanaugh either (since he graduated). I am shocked!!! theres your A-10!!!

Just got home from Columbus. That was a long day but the Flyers made it worth it. It was almost like a home game for U.D. When I noticed the huge fan advantage I placed a small money line bet on the Flyers at +140 and it paid off.

One thing that I found kind of strange is that no alcoholic beverages are served at NCAA events. It had been a while since I attended one and don't remember that being a rule. Anyone know when that law changed?

Luckily my vendor hooked us up at a bar across the street from arena before the games.

One thing that I found kind of strange is that no alcoholic beverages are served at NCAA events. It had been a while since I attended one and don't remember that being a rule. Anyone know when that law changed?

Luckily my vendor hooked us up at a bar across the street from arena before the games.

Naw its been like that forever.... no sales of Alcohol dealing with anything NCAA. at least as long as i remember. gotta do some good tailgating before!!!

but man that Dayton game was a good one to watch.... home crowd basically was fun, they were going nuts at times. Providence just really didnt get into any flow fro mthe start, and looked awful. they didnt play like themselves. but good luck to Dayton the rest of the way!!! glad you enjoyed too... always good times!!!

Good Morning to all... and Happy Saturday and Happy Round 2 of the NCAA Tournament. Sweet 16 anyone???
467098384-dyshawn-pierre-of-the-dayton-flyers-puts-up-gettyimages.jpg

iu_bb_ncaa_wichita_state0032.jpg

USATSI_8464032_168380579_lowres.jpg

03202015-Louisville-UCI_17-780x608.jpg

If San Diego St. plays anywhere close to what they did last night, that game against Duke could be real interesting.

Back
Top Bottom