*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Week 1 MNF | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Week 1 MNF

Im at work, have absolutely no desire to do a thing. Im listening to the local sports shows and surfing Fins related sites all day. lol

Im so jacked up for this game, omg. We better win or Im going to be in a foul mood for a long time. I know, I know...

Just got home, waiting for the wife to get here so I can run up to the store for beer n brats....Amped!

Adam please make the official one please..

To make it official you need the weather and injury report.
my first game day thread, sorry no weather report and injury report, I really thought we alredy knew all that!!!

at the very least... this thread feels like someone was trying to win the I posted the thread first race...
Yup thats me, I posted this first, I posted this first, I posted this first, na na nah na na nah!!!!!:mike13::jimmyjames::rastanana:dancing:

Go Dolphins! Pete Prisco picked them as his upset special this week and he usually picks against us .

I'm normally the biggest pessimist sports fan there is, but I have this weird feeling that we are gonna shock the world tonight and beat the Pats.
So excited, monday night, under the lights, season opener....it don't get better than this!

Daniel Thomas will be active for the game. Expected to see maybe 10 carries or so, depending on Bush's activity level. Bit of good news there since he's been listed as 'questionable' all week.

Back
Top Bottom