*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Week 1 MNF | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Week 1 MNF

This game will be close, I guarentee it!! If we do not win, I guarantee we will look like a football team and be in this game unlike the last 2 games!!!

Here is the crux of tonights game.

If Phins win, they will feel like the luckiest sons a guns in the world. Not the case with Patriots.

Here is the crux of tonights game. If Phins win, they will feel like the luckiest sons a guns in the world. Not the case with Patriots.
Maybe you will think they got lucky but the players sure as hell won't

Here is the crux of tonights game.

If Phins win, they will feel like the luckiest sons a guns in the world. Not the case with Patriots.

you gonna need a whole lot cheese to go with your whine tonight, :)

I believe the Dolphins will win tonight.

So expect a loss.

It should be a close game, at the very least.

And somewhere, deep down, I'm excited to have football back.

let me explain something about the Dorkins and the Patriots.

Patriots = good smart winners

Dorkins = bad dumb losers

Lets go kick some patty ***. Im so pumped up for this game. Anxious and ready to see this team dogreat things.
Brady is going to feel the heat from our Defense. Play hard stay healthy and come out with a Win.
Awwwwwright Miami, Lets do this. Send a statement to the league. That we are for real.
I hope to see vast improvement this year. Come get some Patricia s. And go home crying.

MIAMI DOLPHINS................#1

Been at the stadium now for about an hour or so and let me tell you the stadium is getting packed! so excited for this game i got my brand new orange stitched marshall jersey on ready to go! bump to the top.. GO FINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom