**Official New England Patriots vs New York Jets Game Thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official New England Patriots vs New York Jets Game Thread**

Vertical Limit

Active Roster
Reaction score
A lot of drama being built up between Eric Mangini and Bill Belicheck, but in the end, what Jason Taylor said was right. It's about the players, not the soap opera. This is the playoffs, and I doubt those players are going to be whispering and gossiping like little school girls to each other on the sidelines [though don't count out Brady to do so :lol:].

Both are our division rivals. My game pick are the New England Patriots. I like them to win this game because, I just simply hate the ****ing Jets. I hate them, I HATE THEM, I ****ING HATE THEM. Call me biased, I don't care. I would much rather see the Patriots win the next 5 Super Bowls then watch the Jets to EVER raise the Vince Lombardi trophy again [though I think my Dolphins will get in the Patriots way in the future :wink: ].

In the end, it should be a great game. I hope to see a competitive battle, just like last nights' Seahawks and Cowboys game. I want to be Wow'd.

This game is SO confusing. I don't want either team to win!

But, me being in NY, I want the Jets to lose.

So Laurence Maroney is injured and out? I thought that he was going to play in this game. He wasn't anywhere in the last drive.

Let's go.......Brady :smackhead , destroy the JETS!!!

God, I feel so dirty...:nono:

Nevermind, Maroney is in. I guess team like to work the rookies into the game.

Let's go.......Brady :smackhead , destroy the JETS!!!

God, I feel so dirty...:nono:

Yeah, I already took a shower, but I think I'll have to take another shower after this game since I am rooting for the Jets to lose, therefore, kinda rooting for the Pats to win.

What a dummy, he had the first down, but tried to get all fancy, thus the Pats didn't get the first down.

Back
Top Bottom