**Official New England Patriots vs New York Jets Game Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official New England Patriots vs New York Jets Game Thread**

Chad is getting harassed big time by the Pats. The Pats Dline is just bulldozing through the JETs ol.

Damn. Chad got spun around everywhere, trying to avoid the sack, then as soon as he turns around, throws the ball alway and takes a pretty good hit.

He is favoring his left arm, but I'm sure he got dizzy as well after that. That was pretty crazy.

What would everyone enjoy more? the jets getting blown out or a gut wrenching loss like the one the Cowboys got yesterday?

I would like them to lose like the Cowboys. I think the close ones hurt the most and are the heart breakers.

Wow, that changes the momentum doesn't it. Dillon has seemed to have problems at times with holding on to the ball this season.

here's a thought... it "seems" to me that the bills most hated team is us, it seems ours is the jets, and I "thought" for them(jets) it was us. I'll tell you though.... that's a rough game going on right now and it seems like the pats are hitting "extra" hard today..., maybe the players "also" take some exception to mangina too, along with Bill. Anyway, I guess what I'm poorly saying is maybe a "new" rivalry is developing right before our eyes ...

if Bruschie was a REAL man, he'd knock out Coles too.

Back
Top Bottom