*** OFFICIAL New York Knicks Suck Thread *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL New York Knicks Suck Thread ***

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
I cannot think of a worse professional sports franchise in any major sport. Holy ****.

From the owner, to the head coach, to the players, to the fan base and right down to their sweat moppers.

This team sucks something fierce. And they were talking championships with "STAT and MELO" and how their big three was better than our big three. What a joke.

Here's what should happen to the Knicks...they should contract those bums. Just blow up the franchise. Get rid of them. And then bring them right back as the New York Knicks but as an expansion franchise so that they can start all over and attempt to do at least one thing right.

These dudes had some Asian playing PG last night and he was their best player.

He was reary good at basketbarr.

ITT we **** on the Knicks.

The New York Knicks are the Miami Dolphins of basketball..Great in the 70's have pretty much sucked since.

I cannot think of a worse professional sports franchise in any major sport. Holy ****.

From the owner, to the head coach, to the players, to the fan base and right down to their sweat moppers.

This team sucks something fierce. And they were talking championships with "STAT and MELO" and how their big three was better than our big three. What a joke.

Here's what should happen to the Knicks...they should contract those bums. Just blow up the franchise. Get rid of them. And then bring them right back as the New York Knicks but as an expansion franchise so that they can start all over and attempt to do at least one thing right.

These dudes had some Asian playing PG last night and he was their best player.

He was reary good at basketbarr.

ITT we **** on the Knicks.

Knicks happen to be my second team. There's no fluidity at all until the last 2 games, and yes at the moment they do really suck. I watch all there games, and it really is sad to see a team with so much talent, not even move and just watch Carmelo shoot. If your moving, chances are you will have better chances at scoring but I'm not sure D'Antoni (Pringles Guy) has really come down hard on that. But, you take in what the media says way too much. None of the players said that they had the best "Big Three" or whatever that even means in the first place cause it's a team game and you need more then 3 players to win (And no, I'm not saying 3 players on the court...I mean as a whole). Again media, and some biased fans probably were talking championship because we haven't had this many good players since the Ewing/Starks era. We are also coming off a rare playoff appearance in which New York hasn't seen in forever. With the talent we should be a contender but the chemistry and play just isn't there. At least this is more watchable then back in the day when they would be winning and then in the 4th quarter they always lost "Same Ol Knicks".

If we can get Baron back soon, Baron/Lin will surge this team. The Lack of a PG kills, Toney Douglas went from pretty good to back of the roster. Shumpert tries to do too much, and Bibby I knew from the start was a dumb signing. The guy ain't even playing, and with D'Antoni...you have an 8-9 man rotation. Bibby I hope gets traded or cut, and we bring in JR Smith.

Jeremy Lin is looking really great for them....how many Chinese Harvard grads in the NBA????

I hate Carmelo who is probably the most overrated guy in the NBA....as soon as he left Denver the Nuggets got way better. That's because they got rid of the ball hog. Melo and Amare won't win unless the Knicks get a solid big man, and more consistent guard play. The Knicks don't play much D. I have hated the Knicks since the 70's, and enjoy seeing them lose as like watching Spike Lee cry.

Who is he? Some asian?

JeremyLinAsiansDrive-1.jpg

Baron/Lin/Shumpert/Douglas .. JR Smith/Fields .. Melo/Walker/Novak .. Stat/Harrelson .... Chandler/Jefferies/Jordan ..... I'm hoping for JR Smith to take the 2.5 mil, and once Baron comes back after the break.... the Knicks will be back on track!

I'm still shocked someone though that writing a sign with the slogan "The Yellow Mamba" wouldn't be AT ALL be racist.....

All jokes, flames, and insults aside, the Knicks should trade Carmelo, Amare, and Baron. Lin, if truly legit, appears to be a TEAM player. New York hasn't had one of those since the Great Depression. Dump those large contract selfish scrubs.

All jokes, flames, and insults aside, the Knicks should trade Carmelo, Amare, and Baron. Lin, if truly legit, appears to be a TEAM player. New York hasn't had one of those since the Great Depression. Dump those large contract selfish scrubs.

Well you contradicted yourself......anyways Amare is not a ball hog. Amare was amazing before Melo showed up, and he was a great team player. I watch every Knick game btw, and before Amare the team was pure **** for awhile. Amare lifted the Knicks, put em on his back, and brought us back to a playoff team. I have nothing but respect for that man. Baron hasn't played yet, and he is a contributor....watch his play as a Cavalier. Melo I love him still but he has no ball movement in his game, which is why there is success with Lin....Ball Movement.

Amare plays such horrible team defense that I would call him selfish for that alone. Its amazing how much better Chandler looks when hes playing next to Jeffries.....not exactly known as a defensive stalwart himself.

We'll see where Lin goes from here. I'm loving every second of it but at the end of the day hes a one trick pony, and I find it hard to believe that any decent defense is going to have much trouble shutting him down.

Amare plays such horrible team defense that I would call him selfish for that alone. Its amazing how much better Chandler looks when hes playing next to Jeffries.....not exactly known as a defensive stalwart himself.

We'll see where Lin goes from here. I'm loving every second of it but at the end of the day hes a one trick pony, and I find it hard to believe that any decent defense is going to have much trouble shutting him down.

Jeffries only excels at defense, he is one of the better defenders in the league....yes the league. The other day he drew 5 charges, hes good for 1 a game. Anyways in the up tempo D'Antoni system, he doesn't stress defense at all so what do you really expect?

Plus Lin, I think is going to be good.....the team needed a point guard who can move the ball, show confidence and could do the pick and roll with Chandler. Bibby just shoots 3's and doesn't hit them, Toney Douglas still has a bum shoulder and passes the ball to the other team, and Shumpert is a rookie and although gifted he's more of a defensive guard.

Jeffries only excels at defense, he is one of the better defenders in the league....yes the league. The other day he drew 5 charges, hes good for 1 a game. Anyways in the up tempo D'Antoni system, he doesn't stress defense at all so what do you really expect?

That's an old and tired excuse. Chandler plays defense. As does Fields, Shumpert....even Harrellson is giving good effort out there even if hes extremely limited physically. I expect if a guy is paid 100+ mil and embraces the label as the centerpiece of a franchise for him to put forth the effort and at least attempt to play defense and rebound the ball.

Plus Lin, I think is going to be good.....the team needed a point guard who can move the ball, show confidence and could do the pick and roll with Chandler. Bibby just shoots 3's and doesn't hit them, Toney Douglas still has a bum shoulder and passes the ball to the other team, and Shumpert is a rookie and although gifted he's more of a defensive guard.

He can definitely pass the ball and run the pick and roll. I'd just wait to see what happens when teams force him to go to the left.....he doesn't seem all that comfortable handling with the left and he can't finish with the left either. Maybe he can.....just haven't seen it yet.

Back
Top Bottom