*** OFFICIAL New York Knicks Suck Thread *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL New York Knicks Suck Thread ***

That's an old and tired excuse. Chandler plays defense. As does Fields, Shumpert....even Harrellson is giving good effort out there even if hes extremely limited physically. I expect if a guy is paid 100+ mil and embraces the label as the centerpiece of a franchise for him to put forth the effort and at least attempt to play defense and rebound the ball.

He can definitely pass the ball and run the pick and roll. I'd just wait to see what happens when teams force him to go to the left.....he doesn't seem all that comfortable handling with the left and he can't finish with the left either. Maybe he can.....just haven't seen it yet.

Whats an old and tired excuse?

Chandler is naturally a solid defender.....Fields plays hard but he's not all that good at D, and Shumpert plays good but is sometimes jumps the gun on playing over aggressive.

Do you watch all the Knicks games?

We haven't played enough top teams to really say our defense is there but the 8th lowest ppg is encouraging. We can't score at high team percentage is why we haven't been good and that's on D'Antoni because the Kicking and Screaming gameplan "Pass to the Italians" but for Carmelo was a fail from the start.

Whats an old and tired excuse?

"Anyways in the up tempo D'Antoni system, he doesn't stress defense at all so what do you really expect?"

Noone is a "natural" defender. Chandler was a horrible player at pretty much every aspect of the game outside dunking when he entered the league, but hes found his niche and made himself into one of the best in the league. I expect that from star players, particularly ones that view themselves as stars.

Do you watch all the Knicks games?

You're not serious are you?

the way the heat are playing now, no one is beating them.

lebron and wade seem to have that chemistry that everyone was expecting they would/

I hope we bring that play into the playoffs...I really do. It's fun, exciting and feels good to win these games but I want that ring. I want it bad.

I have been watching the Knicks more than the Heat latley because of the fact that their games are a bit more interesting right now..I cant wait for Miami vs Knicks coming up

They took down my team but i'm always torn when they play b/c the Knicks are my #2. I hope they ease in Baron to take some time from Lin, at this rate they are going to burn him out in this short compact season. It reminds me of what happened with Duhon, guy played almost entire games, and in the second half of the season he slowed and looked like a worse player then he was. He crashed and burned and now is like a backup for Orlando I think.

Jeremy Lin and his atrocious defense fits right in with D'Antoni. Looks like the Knicks suck again, getting routed by a terrible Nets team that has played 5 games in 6 days.

Jeremy Lin and his atrocious defense fits right in with D'Antoni. Looks like the Knicks suck again, getting routed by a terrible Nets team that has played 5 games in 6 days.
not to mention that deron williams also was basically on the bench the entire 4th qtr due to foul trouble.

**** it, I'll post it here too.

tumblr_lzs4qyAn6U1r98qz6o1_400-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom