###Official New York Yankees Thread### | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

###Official New York Yankees Thread###

NY8123

The Fixer
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Love em' hate em' you all know you want Miami to win like them year in and year out. Couldn't believe there wasn't a thread here about the Yanks.

Give some props to Jeter this season, boys on fire out of the gates.

Go Evil Empire!!!

Man, I get so many questions about being a Dolphins/Yankees fan in California it's ridiculous. :lol:

Saw this thread. I'm also a yankees/dolphins/lakers/sharks fans. Friends always give me flack but these were the teams that i first saw on tv when i was young. Sad that Pineda got hurt and out for the year while Montero is catching and slowly raisng his stats

Rotation that was thought to be a strength is crumpling with pineda out and hughes ineffective. Man that self-imposed salary cap prevented them from signing darvish.

Man a Yankees thread on a dolphins forum that is great.

Ugh...we need some damn starting pitching. :/ Other than Nova and CC, we are very mediocre in this area. Garcia shouldn't even be on this team!

Thank goodness for our hitting and bullpen!

Last edited by a moderator:
It always seems like pitching gets better in pre-season only to crumble out of the gates. I have no idea why the hell the rotation cannot have two solid starters, Nova has pitched well but I ask myself how long it is going to last and Kuroda pitches one great game and then a spotty one, I hope he finds the same rhythm that Wang did.

CC and Mo, without em' the team is buried right now, I hope the Andy man can give us a solid number three when he comes back.

It always seems like pitching gets better in pre-season only to crumble out of the gates. I have no idea why the hell the rotation cannot have two solid starters, Nova has pitched well but I ask myself how long it is going to last and Kuroda pitches one great game and then a spotty one, I hope he finds the same rhythm that Wang did.

CC and Mo, without em' the team is buried right now, I hope the Andy man can give us a solid number three when he comes back.

I miss Wang...that dude was a model of consistency. Shame he got hurt.

WTF? Shagging fly balls.....really. I mean really.

He's been doing it his entire career, it's a shame his career may end like this but I can't blame it on shagging fly balls.

He's been doing it his entire career, it's a shame his career may end like this but I can't blame it on shagging fly balls.

Yep. Coulda just as easy happened with him walking down stairs or something. It was just a freak accident. You cant keep him in a bubble.

Back
Top Bottom