###Official New York Yankees Thread### | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

###Official New York Yankees Thread###

Ugh, what a shame. If it is indeed the end of his career, it's been a hell of a ride. An end of an era perhaps. This just goes to show he worked his ass off doing what he loved even if it meant putting himself in harms way. Who closes for us now? DRob? I think he's earned his chance.

Ugh, what a shame. If it is indeed the end of his career, it's been a hell of a ride. An end of an era perhaps. This just goes to show he worked his ass off doing what he loved even if it meant putting himself in harms way. Who closes for us now? DRob? I think he's earned his chance.

Id assume so. He seems to be the obvious option.

He's been doing it his entire career, it's a shame his career may end like this but I can't blame it on shagging fly balls.

Yeah I know Junc. I have watched him shag balls. I know he's done it is entire career but it doesn't make make it any easier to swallow. Love him or hate him to watch a hall of fame player potentially come to an end like that is just ....Meh....hard to swallow. Kinda like Marino's last playoff game. Leaves a horrid taste.

Sorry to see Mariano Rivera get hurt like that...hopefully that won't be the end of his career.

It is a shame to see the best closer possibly ever go down like that. Hope he has a speedy recovery!

Pettitte gets the loss but he looked decent his first start after a one hiatus. Let's see if he can carry over the 20 games or so he will pitch.

What was once a strength this season, now looks like a medical ward! :bobdole:

http://www.cbssports.com/general/bl...obertson-on-disabled-list-with-oblique-injury

The Yankees once-stellar three-man back-end of the bullpen is now down to one, at least temporarily. David Robertson has been placed on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left oblique muscle, the Yankees announced Tuesday afternoon.

Robertson, 27, hadn't pitched since May 11 due to the oblique issue. He had yet to allow a single earned run until his May 9 outing against the Rays, when he blew the save and allowed four runs. Still, that's the only time this season he's allowed any earned runs, and he has a 2.51 ERA with 24 strikeouts in 14 1/3 innings.

Up and down, up and down. I fear it is the season ahead, the pitching just isn't good enough right now.

and then the pitching wakes up in the last 10. WTF? I don't understand it with the Yanks. They're on then they're off.

and then the pitching wakes up in the last 10. WTF? I don't understand it with the Yanks. They're on then they're off.

...and back ON again! Hell of a job sweeping the first place Nats in their own stadium. 9 straight wins and the Yanks aren't even playing their best right now, I feel. Let's just hope this continues into the second half of the season. More good news...DRob should be making his return soon.

...and back ON again! Hell of a job sweeping the first place Nats in their own stadium. 9 straight wins and the Yanks aren't even playing their best right now, I feel. Let's just hope this continues into the second half of the season. More good news...DRob should be making his return soon.

Make it 10!

I like everything but the hitting with runners in scoring position. That is a major concern right now with the Yanks.

Back
Top Bottom