Official NFL Draft Thread: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Draft Thread:

I am Bane

BAKLAVA
Reaction score
Happy NFL Draft day... its the beginning of the 3 long days of!!!

just keep the debates out of here for now, there are enough Gurley/Parker threads available to post their names and nothing more!!!
but talk away and discuss the picks... debate the trades, debate where teams may be obtaining busts or steals... enjoy have fun!!!
and lets hope Miami has a crazy draft that really benefits our team for many years to come!!!

we should all raise a beverage right before the draft or Miami picks!!!

I don't want Gurley and I want Parker, just because you said not to!

My tradition is... At every kick off and every first round pick.. Take a shot of mr. Walker. Works every time. Haha

??????????????
WalkerTitle.jpg

Have to go to school at 12 for my Final :tubes: then work at 3 but I'll be home by 8

Don't trade down....If you can get a great player, do it. We don't simply need starters, koa misi is a starter, somehow he's remained a starter all these years, probably because he's decent but not a playmaker.

What I'd like to see is the following:

1st Round: Best Player Available (preferences going to Gurley, a pass-rusher even if not a scheme fit or WR - don't think the other positions are worth #14)
2nd Round: Inside Linebacker (Kendricks won't be avail, Dawson, McKinney or Perryman)
4th Round: Cornerback (D'Joun Smith, Ekpre-Olomu, Golson)
5th Round: Wide Receiver (Conley, Bell, Diggs, Waller)
5th Round: Guard (Mason, Glowinski)
6th Round: WR, CB or Line Depth

Would hate to see a reach at #14 and it's the place where you really have to swing for the fences. You don't get to be great by playing safe all the time.

I think if you want to get a ILB in this draft you have to get one in the 2nd round. All the decent ones will be long gone by the 4th round and I don't think any are worth the 1st (#14). WR is not an absolute need and you can get some intriguing WR prospects at the bottom of the draft, so I'd be okay with waiting until the end. Definitely need a Guard and there are only a few viable late rounders that might not be around, so you'll have to get lucky here. Too many CBs have ? marks on them, I'd wait until the 4th round and take the best available then, it might be possible to still get a decent CB here otherwise secondary help is going to be a continued issue for this team.

Toiling away at the office until 6:30, will drive home and put my gear on (already wearing my fins socks to work). Meet up with my buddy at the bar who is a Lions fan. (Grill him about what they are gonna do at DT this year MWAHAHA) Will be hoisting up beers and enjoying the draft all night. Hope you guys enjoy it too!

What I'd like to see is the following:

1st Round: Best Player Available (preferences going to Gurley, a pass-rusher even if not a scheme fit or WR - don't think the other positions are worth #14)

A pass rusher even if not a scheme fit. Have you learned nothing from the Dion Jordan pick. lol. Had to stop reading after that.

Back
Top Bottom