***Official NHL 2013-14 Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official NHL 2013-14 Thread***

As a Flyers fan, I am on my last nerve with Holmgren. He makes a lot of questionable roster moves every year, but some work and some don't. Who would have thought that so far this year, goaltending isn't a problem for the Flyers? I can only hope they play better under Berube.

Mason IMO is a decent goalie. The issue was that he had an awesome rookie year in the Blue Jacket's lone playoff year (won Calder Trophy) and just couldn't live up to the hype after.

Mason IMO is a decent goalie. The issue was that he had an awesome rookie year in the Blue Jacket's lone playoff year (won Calder Trophy) and just couldn't live up to the hype after.
So far, he has been great. He stole that game against Florida, as sad as that sounds. I also like that they have Emery as the other goalie, so they won't wear one of their goalies out like they did to Bryz last year. Sooner or later, the offense is going to play better. I have a hard time seeing them struggle to get 1-2 goals a game. This should just be a funk they're in right now.

just bit the bullet and bought the center ice package so i can the patrick roy show

Pens vs. Oilers tonight @ 7:00

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAL!

Dupuis from Crosby & Kunitz!

1-0

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

*whew*

High stress at the end of the first.

Still 1-0

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!

Crosby gets the tip in!! (Though, I think it was Kunitz)

Doesn't matter ... 2-1

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Yep, Kunitz.

GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

Geno nets his first ever vs. the Oilers!!!

3-2

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Edit: Evgeni Malkin has now scored against EVERY team in the NHL. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
3-2, Final.

VICTORY! :woohoo:

My Pens are now 4-0 at home to start the season for the 1st time since '94.

Pens (5-1-0)

PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!

hahaha just tried to figure out how to and can't. Been ages since I've actually posted on here, just the occasional lurking. Recently moved across the country and just have been really busy.
Go up and click on "Settings", and then in the left hand column there's a part that says "Edit Signature", and you go from there.

Go up and click on "Settings", and then in the left hand column there's a part that says "Edit Signature", and you go from there.

Shhh ...
(I like it how it is.)

J/K - that could've been removed looooong ago.

Back
Top Bottom