"Official" Nittany Lions' Thread!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Official" Nittany Lions' Thread!!

DonShula84 said:
Yeah, he only had 2 TDs in the first half, you're right very unimpressive

He made bad throws in the 1st half. If Penn defenders didnt have stone hands add 2 ints to his preformance.

finfan01 said:
This is the thread for all of the Nittany Lions out there! Talk about predictions, players, other teams, old players, and much more!

Fans of other college football teams are welcome to voice their opinion..:D
Hey man, no worries, the Lions will bounce back, they always do.:dolphins:

I sure hope so.......my cousin made the Blue Band and luckily he wasn't there to witness any of the game.:refuse::o:boohoo:

Majpain said:
He made bad throws in the 1st half. If Penn defenders didnt have stone hands add 2 ints to his preformance.

He had some really nice throws also. Bad throws happen to good qbs, he helped his team dominate a pretty good team. Say whatever you want, I'll take that performance all year

I have to say that Penn State did not play the way I expected them too, and Notre Dame was rather impressive. But that still does not change the fact that I think Brady Quinn is overrated. Penn States defense was playing to not allow a big play and was giving his receivers a huge cushion. Granted Quinn hit his open receivers and made few mistakes, but I don't think that really deserves a Heisman.

Going into this season I though PSU had a shot at a 9-2 season at best, and I still think that is possible with a victory against Michigan, but the play calling and special teams need to greatly improve. The defensive schemes remind me of two years ago, when they played just not to lose, which never works. Georgia Tech showed last week that blitzing this offense can rattle them, and PSU rarely blitzed until the game was out of reach. Also the timidness of Anthony Morelli was disturbing. He put to much air under the ball, relying on his receivers to make plays for him. Combine these two with the miscues on special teams and you have the recipe for disaster. Hopefully this team can regather its self before the conference schedule starts, but with the way Ohio State looked tonight, PSU is currently playing for second in the Big 10.

As long as PSU gets to a bowl game and WINS it........ it's fine that they come in second......I would like 1st though:D

Back
Top Bottom