****official Oh My God I Cant Believe We Drafted Him Thread**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****official Oh My God I Cant Believe We Drafted Him Thread****

JaMar Fletcher, Eddie Moore, Yatil Green, Eddie Blake, Randall Hill

Jamar Fletcher was the biggest for me.

We were already LOADED at CB, and Wanny drafts some CB I never heard of.

TEd Ginn Jr. when we could have had his clone..Yamon Figurs in later rounds.

For the older crowd (to go along with Moore, Fletcher, etc.) - Eric Kumerow (worst pick in Dolphin history, imo). Needing a DL (b/c of a terrible run D) or a RB (b/c of an awful running game) - we passed on Michael Dean Perry and Thurman Thomas - they wouldn't have panned out, I'm sure ...:rolleyes2

Here's to hoping this thread is not too active today - b/c we'll be happy with our selections!

JaMar Fletcher, Eddie Moore and Jason Allen. Nothing against Jason but he was a total surprise. I do expect good things from him this year. I do remember Eric Kumerow worst pick ever. I wanted Chris Spielman.

No matter what happens some people won't be happy :)

There are Quinn haters, so if we get him they will think it's bad. There are Ginn haters so if we take him some will be mad. ETC. The only way everyone will be happy is if Calvin Johnson breaks his leg last minute in NY and slips to #9 :lol:

The only way everyone will be happy is if Calvin Johnson breaks his leg last minute in NY and slips to #9 :lol:

No that's too risky, I say have cameras on him while he's punching a baby.

This forum is going to be a mess when our pick comes up...always is. You'll see tons of "ALRIGHT!" or "He sucks, we're screwed!" threads. Should be fun

Back
Top Bottom