*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Here is the sign that miami wins today. If eggnog scores a td today miami wins big.

Still waiting for that big day out of our offense where they fire on all cylinders for the entire game, today would be a great day for 400 yards and 4 TDs 0 INTs out of our QB.

well i am hoping for a big day offensivly, but i think it comes from the running game. Everybody knows you can run on the pats.

The day is finally here...our first home game ever! Flew all the way down from the NY area with the family ready to rock Sun Life! Been waiting my whole life for this and totally pumped. Let's do this Dolphins!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The day is finally here...our first home game ever! Flew all the way down from the NY area with the family ready to rock Sun Life! Been waiting my whole life for this and totally pumped. Let's do this Dolphins!!!

Good job my man! I'm from the northeast also and fly down to two games a year since at least 1993 and I bring my big mouth with me. The team needs Dolfans like us to travel because unfortunately the local fan base is just not enough to get it done. Where are you sitting? How long are you staying? Staying in South Beach or elsewhere. I always make long weekends out of my stay usually Friday morning to Monday morning.

Why aren't Thompkins Miller and Patterson listed on this injury report?

While I think we can win this one, I am extremely nervous though. We have to play until the clock reads zero at the end of the fourth quarter.

The Pats will still find ways to move the ball and people are going to be so pissed around here.

When will people learn their lesson regarding the Pats?

Hell ya buddy...wife and I are leaving from our hotel to the stadium in a minute.

I would have been more confident if the world continued on picking us to lose. Everybody now trying to hitch their wagons to the Dolphins is making me nervous.

Back
Top Bottom