*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Lots of chatter about this game on NFLN. Casserly and Sharpe both picked Miami on Gameday First.

I am very worried too that Belichick will create a game plan to befuddle RT and the coaching staff. The Fins staff has little ability to adjust.

I think coaching talent and experience will be enough for the Pats.

I hate the ****ing Pats. They are the thorn in boot.

The Fins will still be in it and have a chance still though after today.

I'm not digging all the love the "experts" are giving us on tv. I Ike it better when the Fins are playing as underdogs.

Lots of chatter about this game on NFLN. Casserly and Sharpe both picked Miami on Gameday First.

Everyone is so ready to write off the Pats.

Michael Irvin said the Fins are the best team in the AFC East...SMH.

Its the game of the week, but to be fair there aren't many good games this weekend.

These are the games the Pats might struggle on defense, but they get turnovers and special teams plays to set up the offense.

Did I say how much I hate the Pats?

Ha ha. I did not hear that.

Ya, with all the Michael Irvin loudness and intensity "the dolphins are the best team in the NFC east!"

Well, ya you're right, we would be the best team in the NFC east but it doesn't work that way

I had a great feeling all week about this game... Until the weekend got here. Everyone picking the Phins have me nervous as well. Damn!

[video=youtube;-brk6lKucRM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-brk6lKucRM[/video]

IF you never heard the beat Tom Brady song.. watch this lol.

Back
Top Bottom