Official Patriots vs. Jacksonville thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Patriots vs. Jacksonville thread

It seems that the Jags try to be successful with a three/four man pass rush. They have not blitzed one guy yet. I don't like, but let's see. Right now it seems to work.

don't fumble said:
And that means you have to run on 1st and 2nd down and you don't go for the first on a 3rd and 7?

It means you start off slow to get Leftwich in a rhythm.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
It means you start off slow to get Leftwich in a rhythm.

I know, but I still don't like it. this is a playoff game. either your qb is ready, or you start a good backup. you don't have the time to shake of the rust.

don't fumble said:
And that means you have to run on 1st and 2nd down and you don't go for the first on a 3rd and 7?

maybe you need to learn more about the qb's injury before you get all worked up over nothing.

cnc66 said:
maybe you need to learn more about the qb's injury before you get all worked up over nothing.

It's not about being uninformed. We just seem to have different philosophies. I just think you have to be able to attack the weakness of an opponent for 60 min. If he can't do it, don't start him. If he can, attack, like we did last week.

Back
Top Bottom