Official Patriots vs. Jacksonville thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Patriots vs. Jacksonville thread

Man the patriots pass protection is awesome. Even last week against miami it was awesome. Great pass protection.

don't fumble said:
It's not about being uninformed. We just seem to have different philosophies. I just think you have to be able to attack the weakness of an opponent for 60 min. If he can't do it, don't start him. If he can, attack, like we did last week.

I think the play book will open up as he gets comfortable...if they don't fumble the game away first.

Pats luck again. Jax has a great drive going, they get 2 first downs. Suddenly, they hand it off to a rookie and he fumbles. :(

this game has stunk so far. neither team looks very well prepared for this game.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Pats luck again. Jax has a great drive going, they get 2 first downs. Suddenly, they hand it off to a rookie and he fumbles. :(

No, that was a good defensive play and a jarring hit.

cnc66 said:
I think the play book will open up as he gets comfortable...if they don't fumble the game away first.

agreed. that's what I wanted when I said, stop playing wanny ball. They already did it, and it worked. now they have to stop fumbling.

Let's go Jags, get on the board!

You can't perform well on offense if you're always getting delay of games.

RobFins2005 said:
this game has stunk so far. neither team looks very well prepared for this game.

It's oppening up a little bit. Leftwich is playing great right now. I think he is 10/11 throwing.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
It's oppening up a little bit. Leftwich is playing great right now. I think he is 10/11 throwing.

finally. his line sure isn't helping him though. he barely has time to throw.

Back
Top Bottom