Official Patriots vs. Jacksonville thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Patriots vs. Jacksonville thread

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Very impressed with Jax on this drive. It would be great if it was 7-7 at half.

That would be great if they could go in tied. I was honestly kind of expecting a blowout.

not sure why everyone expected a blowout....the only real team New England beat in the last 6 weeks of the season was the Bucs, whom always fold in the cold.

RobFins2005 said:
not sure why everyone expected a blowout....the only real team New England beat in the last 6 weeks of the season was the Bucs, whom always fold in the cold.

Yeah I know just hearing all of this Pats talk, hearing all of the announcers talking like they are already in the superbowl. Like these games are just a formality, I was starting to get brainwashed of something. :lol:

Jacksonville is going to steal a page from the 1990 New York Giants and go on a 25 minute drive in the second half that results in a TD, to win.

If Byron had more time to throw, he could hit some downfield receivers. The Patsies can be burned deep. that will be the only way Jax wins.

that patriot player just smacked that ref's arse.

Where's the flag and ejection? he made contact with the ref!11!!!!!1!!1

OUTRAGE!

Wow, did anyone else hear that? Del Rio said his microphone communication is breaking down in key moments. Could their be a hoax?

that looked like pass interference to me, but maybe I didn't see it right

Jagoffs going to have to come out with a whole new attitude. If they were the slightest bit in synch, they would be leading now. Both these teams are looking bad.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Wow, did anyone else hear that? Del Rio said his microphone communication is breaking down in key moments. Could their be a hoax?

Why not? It's less obvious than a snowplow, and they've demonstrated they're not above that, so ....

Back
Top Bottom