***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD*** | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
another easy throw and catch

that didn't happen, bad pass thrown behind Booker, and drops it anways lol

lets get a 3 and out here D! then i want the ball in the hands of our number 2 pick!!!

cant see the game, but from gamcenter ricky looks horrible, let ronnie run the ball fu**

I'm only listening but it seems to me we should play Ronnie most of the time cos he's out future anyway.And the o-line sounds as bad as always with no running lanes at all.

Ozzy rules!!

KC is getting all these penalties and we cant capitalize on them. If we dont start throwing the ball and completing some passes we will lose

I never thought I'd see the day where penalties would actually be helping us... Chiefs at their own 10... we have to contain them here, force another 3 and out... with the exception of our first drive, our D has been playing pretty solid. They seem to keep better and better each drive, lets up the success continues.

Is there anybody on our entire offense that can do anything right? Jeebus gibberin' Christ, this is flat-out pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom