**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD** | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD**

I agree. We do it early every week. And it hasn't worked in awhile. I think they need to shelve it for a week. Or wait until later in a game to show it.

fin-atic said:
pulled my numbers off of NFL.com, so I stand by them. I think our line is not very good. Many here agree. You do not. Big deal. Can we get back to the game now?

I also got my numbers from NFL.com. You're using the wrong numbers for sacks (sacks vs. sacks allowed) and using different rushing numbers. That's totally up to you. I stand by that. I don't really care, though, as most people (myself included) are scarred by last year's line. Like refs looking to throw the flag, as soon as the line breaks down we pounce.

fin-atic said:
Howard is really bad. I mean really, really bad. You can tell opponents are looking for him.

well yeah if you watched film of the dolphins who would you attack and expect success against?

fin-atic said:
Howard is really bad. I mean really, really bad. You can tell opponents are looking for him.

not only that but we witness it too

VanDolPhan said:
/me nods

And you know when fin-atic and I are agreeing hell is freezin over :tongue:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Surely a sign of the Apocolypse.

Back
Top Bottom