*** OFFICIAL RAMS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAMS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah we did hit 1-1 this year. I got used to opeaning 0-6. Hopefully thos days are over

I get your point though...being .500 in October or November etc. means more than the technicality of 1-1. Big game and possible "milestone". 3-3 vs. 2-4 is a huge difference going into the bye.

I live maybe 1 1/2 hour away from st Louis and ram fans are hard to come by. Its twice the drive to Chicago than it is to the Lou where I'm from and I live in the heart of Bear country lol. I think 99.9% of ram fans actually live IN St Louis.

Temporarily in Bears country for work, alot of sports bars around make it easy.

I get your point though...being .500 in October or November etc. means more than the technicality of 1-1. Big game and possible "milestone". 3-3 vs. 2-4 is a huge difference going into the bye.
it is nice to not have climb out of a cavernous hole we dug fro ourselves early in the season. The sad part is miss the december melt downs now.

it is nice to not have climb out of a cavernous hole we dug fro ourselves early in the season. The sad part is miss the december melt downs now.

The Fins are assembling a strong foundation through a solid coaching staff, a young QB and 21st century offensive system. I do not think we are a playoff team this year, but want to see progress through the year as the 2013 offseason will the most important in recent history.

Go Phins.
Beat the Lambs!

2wc3eqo-1.jpg

Man I hope it doesn't rain all game. That will probably limit the passing game. The good news is that we can run the ball well and are the best in the league at stopping it!

Don't mind a little rain. We are playing in our element. Home field, outside, and raining against a dome team. Mother nature is on our side.

Man I hope it doesn't rain all game. That will probably limit the passing game. The good news is that we can run the ball well and are the best in the league at stopping it!

Weatherman Fox is calling for sunny and windy at Sun Life. Wind will be a factor today. In all honesty, I have been watching the wind in the forecast all week. Should be interesting.

Gonna be super windy, I live near the stadium, but the way Tannehill Zips the ball wind shouldnt be a factor. However for Dan Carp thats another story.

Gonna be super windy, I live near the stadium, but the way Tannehill Zips the ball wind shouldnt be a factor. However for Dan Carp thats another story.
great just what we need another factor for carp.

Fox is NFC teams like Tampa. CBS is for AFC games between Jacksonville and Miami. It doesn't make any sense why they aren't showing the Dolphin game on tv.

In fact, it pisses me off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom