*** OFFICIAL RAMS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAMS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Ben Volin, Dolphins have 12 rookies active today.

Tanny, Martin, Miller, Vernon, Randle, Kaddu, Shelby, Samuda, Lane, Thigpen(?), Pressley... that's all I got

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Jimmy Johnson just said Sanchez should go to the Saskatchewan Roughriders

Nasty weather, time to pound ze rock! Reggie and Jorvorski all afternoon!

Tanny, Martin, Miller, Vernon, Randle, Kaddu, Shelby, Samuda, Lane, Thigpen(?), Pressley... that's all I got

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Jimmy Johnson just said Sanchez should go to the Saskatchewan Roughriders
Ben's wrong. They only have 13. Egnew is inactive and MCray is on IR.

2-4 is not the end all to the season. The 2008 Miami Dolphins were 2-4 with noodle arm pennington, then broke off 9 out of the last 10 to win the afc east. but i feel confident the fins come out on top and wind up 3-3 with 2 weeks to prepare for the heartless JESTs

All these rookies active and Egnew is religated to polishing helmets? The kid is as worthless as a condom with a hole in it!

All these rookies active and Egnew is religated to polishing helmets? The kid is as worthless as a condom with a hole in it!

reports are they are integrating him more and more and he was getting reps during warm up today. So they seem optimistic

Time to stuff the stache!

4f0n5-1.jpg

I see Wake getting to Bradford twice, I see Tanne throwing TD's thrice, and the fins coming out of this game feeling nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom