*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

Our defense when the other team is in the 2 minute offense is totally pathetic. Its unreal that we can't adjust. Never any pressure. Let them sit back and throw. Teams should go to their 2 minute offense all game.

Ravens made adjustment ps during the half, we stay with the same old **** and leave points upon points on the field.

Great play call. We get the ball back after half. I'll take it.

You'll take it? Another long two minute drive given up by this defense at the end of a half/game? Man you're a real apologist type of fan. Blind to reality.

This defense is ****ing garbage. Can't depend on them for ****.

I'm not giving up on the Dolphins yet, but if you can't say you didn't see the Dolphins giving up that TD drive than you haven't been watching this team all year.

OK....disappointing that we allowed that long drive, but we are still in great shape.

We get the ball to begin the 2nd half.

Baltimore has all the momentum my friend.

Miami is a mentally weak team that when anything rolls down on them, they melt.

They don't call the pick play but they call ineligible downfield?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

That man downfield call was brutal. And it turned this game around.

It's ok guys, one day our defense will be able to hold a lead

Even with the D ****ting the bed, the ineligible receiver penalty still irks me. What a bs call on something that had absolutely no impact on the result of the play.

Just need to come out and score on the opening drive of the second half we didn't expect to shut them out

I'm so ****ing enraged right now. This is the season. This game. It's the Playoffs and you let that happen? This team should be so ashamed right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stanford made no attempt to keep him out of the endzone...just pathetic

Back
Top Bottom